Keto Friendly Shamrock Shake
You don't have to miss out this Saint Patty's Day! Try out this Healthy Shamrock Shake Recipe and get your Green Shake Fix in!
- ½ medium avocado
- 1 scoop dairy free vanilla protein powder (about 30g)
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- 8 ice cubes
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 5 drops natural green food colouring (optional for colour)
- 2 tablespoon homemade whipped cream (follow this link for our recipe)
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips (we love the Krisda brand... get there here)
- Combine the avocado, protein powder, almond or coconut milk, ice, peppermint extract and food colouring in a blender and pulse until blended and creamy.
- Top with whipped cream and sugar-free chocolate chips, if using.
Net Carbs: 2g
Food Colouring: If using food colouring for this recipe, opt for a natural food colouring, free of artificial dyes. You can also tint this drink green by using a little organic matcha powder.