Covid-19 - Revised
Important: Customers are very sensitive to hygiene. Anything that even looks messy will translate to unclean in their minds. Everyone’s clothing, hair, nails, & all surfaces need to be tidy and sanitized, now more than ever.
- Masks for customers entering the store are mandatory (unless unable due to medical reasons).
- Ensure your mask is worn correctly at all times.
- We will keep a supply of disposable masks for anyone who forgets theirs.
- Handwashing is to be done every 30 minutes and between each & every task.
- Hand sanitizer is to be used upon entrance of the store
- Masks are available and mandatory for all staff.
- It is each team members responsibility to sanitize all shared staff surfaces between every task.
- Increased cleaning across the board with deep sanitization every 10 days.
- Ban physical contact (no handshakes, hugs, high fives, fist bumps etc.).
- Wash hands before and after putting on or removing your mask.
- Ensure the mask is covering your nose and mouth. Never wear it under your chin.
- Do not fiddle with your mask. If you need to adjust it, do so from the strings. Do not leave your mask on any shared surface. Keep your masks in your pocket, purse, backpack etc...
- Any public area is to be sanitized after contact & at least every 30 minutes. This includes chairs, tables, counters, freezer doors, entrance door.
- Dine-In is closed
- Public washroom is closed
- Anyone with a fever or other COVID-19 symptoms are sent home. If you have been in contact with anyone with Covid19, stay home and monitor your symptoms.
- Health Checks are mandatory and to be completed at the beginning of every shift. Please complete your health check https://www.sugarfreeiq.com/pages/daily-check-in.
There is a maximum of 12 people in SugarFreeIQ at any given time. Customers must stay 2 meters apart from each other. Failure to do so will result in eviction from the store. It is mandatory that customers where masks in the store, unless medically unable. Customers must sanitize upon entering the store. If a customer is showing signs or symptoms of Covid19, they will be asked to leave immediately.